AngelCentral Masterclass Webinar: Portfolio Management in Times of Recession
Join us on a 90min live webinar, led by Mr. Lim Der Shing, Partner of AngelCentral, and one of the very active angel investors in Southeast Asia. Der Shing has over 30 startup investments in his personal angel portfolio and has been an Angel for 10 years.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to manage your own expectation of your role with the startup
- What’s normal in terms of startup reporting and what to look out for
- How to handle startup corporate actions
- Create a strategy for follow on rounds
- Portfolio tracking and returns calculation knowledge and math
- Register a ticket via the option PayNow
- PayNow the amount (Early Bird @ $168 (till 23rd May 2359), General Admission @ $240, Angel/Corporate Member of AngelCentral @ $140) to UEN 201804420C, indicate your mobile number as the reference number and send us a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org after payment
- Webinar link will be released upon confirmation of payment
Der Shing is an active Regional Angel Investor having invested over S$5m in 30+ startups and VC funds. At the same time, Der Shing serves as a Venture Partner at Jungle Ventures and Partner at AngelCentral. In addition, as the Former CEO and founder of JobsCentral Group, Der Shing grew both the profit and revenue over a 14-year period from a 2-man startup into a leading regional job portal with over 150 staff in 3 countries. In 2011, the business was sold to CareerBuilder
His experience covers all the topics required to start, build, scale, and invest in a consumer internet business in South East Asia. He shares some of his insights at his blog. Since 2017, Der Shing has trained >140 angels around the region which has received numerous positive reviews
AngelCentral is one of the fastest-growing community of angel investors in Southeast Asia. We organize regular curated pitch sessions, angel education workshops, and provide syndication services.
The idea for AngelCentral started in late 2016 as a community initiative by the Partners to share their personal experiences and lessons learned on angel investing. As they meet hundreds of startups annually, they decided to further value add via pitch sessions, where promising startups present and pitch to interested angels.
With the initial success and validation of their efforts in 2017, AngelCentral incorporated officially in February 2018 with the mission to build a community of effective angel investors in Southeast Asia. Since Inception, AngelCentral has trained >300 angels and raised >S$12m for the startups that they featured.
- The event description was updated. Diff#591666 2020-05-21 05:13:49
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM SGT
- Online event
General Admission SOLD OUT $240.00 Early bird SOLD OUT $168.00 AngelCentral Angel/Corporate Member SOLD OUT $140.00 AngelCentral Seraph Member FULL PayNow FULL